A common mistake (suggestion)

Anuncios

Status
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

KitPvP

Miembro
Puntos de reacción
Hello today I come to give a suggestion that I saw that there are problems with certain users who do not follow the rules of the game mode, this problem would be the pvp version that is to say that when a 1.8 player enters pvp and makes many clicks what the server (before) it was to kick those players, I say this since now they have added the one so that any 1.8 player does not kick him at the time of pvp, now everything is fine but the bad thing is that ...
there players with illegal clients (hacks) that would be from 1.8 with which before the hacks that used those illegal clients kicked it but now that the pvp 1.8 is allowed now hackers use them again without giving them a ban with which I want that we go back to 1.12.2 before when players or hackers enter 1.8 and do something strange, the server automatically kicks it before we were fine in pvp time, but now things get complicated when there players who take advantage of an illegal client with which I want all the players who are in 1.8 or 1.8.9 to give him automatic kick as before when they detect a suspicious attitude in the player.

SrSpawning

Administrator
Staff member
Administrador
SrSpawning
SrSpawning
Administrador
Puntos de reacción
Muchas gracias por su comentario, lo tomaremos en cuenta.

Un saludo!

Status
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Anuncios