Mister_kinoko

Miembro
VIP
KaanaBoon
KaanaBoon
VIP
Puntos de reacción
hello to you,

I had a great idea in terms of aesthetics on the kit pvp or other so I explain everything in this post read well :

- it will be an order for vip vip+ vip++ and other grade to be able to have a color in the game I will give you an example if below and so the vip can change the color or the then the color of the /nick but just the colors not specific writings (crossed out, in bold... and and other)

- for me I think I the easiest way will be to make an order to be able to change directly: for example: /colors &a

- to avoid any abuse it will be better to put only one color and not ++ thank you well for reading this you are brave :)

- if you want i have an exemple (look the attachements) i do the teste for the exemple i put a yellow look and tell me :
gggggg.PNG

- if you did not understand I want that we can put another color than the basic white of the pvp kit will make the game more aesthetic and more and buy the VIP will be even more profitable

- and really sorry for spelling mistakes

tell me what you think I take any type of comments and I will not take it badly thank you very much

• Me gusta
Reacciones: elecita_shann66
Status
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Anuncios